21.10.11

Inspirational Hurdles

(Scarf-F21 Mens, Necklace-Vintage, Dress/Tights-Thrifted, Jacket-Kohls, Boots-Wally World, Rings-Gifted/Thrifted, Studs-F21)

I've been feeling a bit uninspired lately. I can't seem to find anything in my closet that is worth wearing or that I can wear in a new, interesting way. Lookbook had been my go-to for inspiration every single morning. I hope this feeling doesn't last long!

P.S.-Shout out to the best roommate/photographer EVER who took these pictures in the freezing wind/rain in front of a bunch of people walking around campus. You're the best:)

2 comments:

Maria Bastida said...

love the skirt dear! and the way you combined it with the military jacket is divine ;)

http://thegoldenpaillettes.blogspot.com/

browneyedgirl03 said...

aw :) lovin' the outfit as well!