18.10.12

The Big Move!

Hello amazing readers! Today I've come to you with some exciting news.
I've moved and given my blog a new name! 
For a few months now I have struggled with keeping on top of this blog. I love doing outfit posts, but between my evolving style, the weather in Ohio and some other things I wasn't able to give STUDYING IN HEELS the love it needed. 
My new blog is going to still have fashion and outfit posts, but other things too. Food, makeup, whatever happens to be inspiring me at the moment. 
I would love for you all to check it out! And of course, my blogging is as much for you as it is for me. So if you have any ideas or posts that you would love to see, send me an email at cassiedulworth@hotmail.com.
I love hearing from each and everyone of you! And I look forward to seeing you on the other side!

No comments: