12.8.11

All Tied Up

(Insert cheesy Seventeen model pose.)
(shirt- forever 21, shorts-new york and company, oxfords-macy's, jewels- forever21/self made)

This morning, I had to drive to a doctors appointment so I didn't want anything too complicated. This ended up perfect for later in the day when I ran errands with my best friend. It got a little humid outside so the breezy shirt was perfect, especially when I tied it up in a cute knot. We stopped in a little cove in the woods and I had my friend take some quick outfit shots. Sorry if they are blurry! It was a very spur of the moment thing.

(The cross ring is a project I made in school this year. It's perfectly un-perfect and I wear it almost every day.) 



(A new hairstyle I tried today: the waterfall braid. It quick and cute, and keeps the hair out of my face all day.)


1 comment:

Hannah said...

I am obsessed with your hair, its gorgeous!

http://princesseswithcrowns.blogspot.com/

xo, Hannah